Derivative trading has never been an easy task for traders and the reason for that is generally not their own complications. It typically has to do with the platforms they are using and most of them come with a myriad of problems that need to be addressed promptly. Polysynth is a platform that not only solves those usability problems, but provides a platform that is decentralized, meaning that the trading happening on any crypto financial products is highly profitable and requires lesser fees.
What Makes Polysynth Different?
There are multiple platforms that have come up in the recent weeks and months, focusing on crypto derivative trading. However, most of them have some complications involved and the fees are not that great either. Plolysynth tries to provide a service that frees you from those problems to a large extent and provides a much more intuitive and user-friendly trading experience. Here are a few things about Polysynth that you should know as a platform investor.
- The platform offers some of the lowest fees in the industry for all trades made through it. That already means a much greater profitability rate and to top that off, the platform also offers rebates of up to 50%. The level of rebate is dependent on how many POL tokens a user has.
- POL tokens are a huge utility to have on this platform and you can earn them even when you are just trading. Each trade leads to rewards and you can grow your collection quite a bit and reap multiple benefits attached to this token.
- Leveraged trading is also a key selling point for Polysynth as it allows traders to leverage their holdings up to 10x in trades, increasing the impact of trades significantly.
- The platform is open to traders of all kinds and there is no minimum value set for trading. You can start as low as $1 and invest in any asset class for long or short positions.
Polysynth is the creation of a team of highly talented and dedicated individuals with a collective experience in blockchain development, technology solutions, UI/UX design, product and financial security, and more. The company also has several international investors backing them along with experienced advisors.
How to Participate?
Polysynth has yet to announce its ICO information. You can follow their community forums to stay up to date on the sale of tokens.
* ICO Daily does not provide investment advice. Please read our disclaimer