Umee is a cross-chain interaction platform that operates using a decentralized infrastructure for integrated connectivity between multiple blockchains and buy and sell networks. It makes trading quite easy and provides it all on a system that is entirely trustless and provides access to a massive network of yield opportunities.
What Makes Umee Different?
There are a few things that you could say are unique to Umee, even while there are several things that have become industry standard for the most part. Here are a few things that Umee is quite good at.
- The seamlessness of the system that Umee has is one of the things that will attract many users. The trustless platform, along with its interaction model, allows it to provide access to so many opportunities to investors without it feeling like a heavy job.
- Allowing cross-chain communication over several networks has expanded Umee’s reach and capability significantly, making it a hub for creating a huge marketplace and investment platform for countless potential users.
- Having access to capital without needing to fulfill requirements at every junction is what many people have always hated. Umee is truly border-free with its policy of seamless interconnectivity between networks, and as a result, marketplaces.
- A great space for anyone using DeFi to onboard countless projects without ever having to ask for permission from anyone.
- Backed by several major investors in the crypto scene, including IDEO Colab, Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, and more.
The list does go on further and you can feel quite confident about a venture like this to have high chances of success in the coming days, months, and years.
The Umee Team
Running a project of this scale is certainly not a small task and requires expertise and time. Umee has several incredible people in its staff who have gathered a wide range of experience over the years related to DeFi, blockchain, and a lot of other things in between. Their passion for this project is visible in the product that they have come up with.
How to Participate?
You can join the token sale for Umee on Coinlist, the registrations for which are now open. You have two options to choose from. There are two vesting schedules with prices being $0.06 and $0.07.
* ICO Daily does not provide investment advice. Please read our disclaimer